Wednesday, June 10, 2009

blue kitchen from BHG

I would totally subscribe to BHG if it wasn't for the fact that Matt's grandparents already subscribe to it and give me their back issues. This kitchen was knock your socks off awesome and had things going for it that I want to incorporate like that blue wall color, the white cabinets, the pendant lighting, the dark island. 
BHG has changed homies. It's sophisticated and American traditional but leaning more modern which I am all about. 

Hopefully I can take pictures of the condo as it is painted and cleaned before we move in there. I start work tomorrow so this blog won't have the luxury of two posts a day anymore but I'll try to squeeze in some bloggeration. Thanks for reading, special shout out to Aunt Janis. J!

1 comment:

Jan J said...

Wow, thanks for the shout out! Love your creative blog, you are so talented!
Aunt J