Saturday, June 27, 2009

change of life

Before waxing on about how great it is to be in the new home, let's talk about "Friends". Remember the last episode when Monica & Chandler move from their apartment and they turn in their key and it turns out everyone in the group had a key to the place? And the last shot is the keys on the counter? And remember how every time you watch that scene, you get a little sad?

I am happy to be in our new home but I got a little sad when we said goodbye to The Springs. It was our first home as a family after all.

But ....we are finally home, very tired, and very thankful for Dad, Ab, Gaudy, Mari, Eddie, Toni, JB, Jared, & Kenny. Our heroes in moving.

3 comments:

Ambre said...

I totally know what you mean about that FRIENDS episode. Tear. Well, we're no doubt unpacking together today- though thousands of miles apart.

Anonymous said...

Oh god, when you and Milena gave me back the keys to my old apartment I lost it. I'm still depressed.

EvY said...

okay thanks, I just remembered that little incident and now I'm depressed. Oh and sore, SORE SORE SORE. It's a good thing at work I just sit in front of a computer all day