Tuesday, July 21, 2009

framed

Matt & I were at Target buying frames for some art I'd purchased and he asked the question all men ask when their wives are purchasing picture frames. "Don't we have frames for these already? I'm sorry, I just assume we own every possible picture frame size on earth."

I understand but what he didn't understand was that in order to truly make your 5x7 pictures pop, you should mat them to an 8 x 10 picture mated for 5x7.
It's a pair of prints of treehouses. These pictures were purchased on etsy from a seller named atwhim who Ali and I love. BTW etsy is a terrific place to buy just about anything. Everything there is either handmade or hand chosen so if you need a custom present (i.e. Jill trying to get Emily a mother's day present which Emily loved) it's a great place. I had a lady make handmade tissue holders I gave as wedding thank you presents. Anyhow, here's close ups of the prints:

I also bought a frame to fit our wedding vows and put our wedding picture next to them. Awww

1 comment: