Friday, July 31, 2009

home peek

Have I got a scoop for you guys.

We're having a home peek. Sometimes referred to as an open house, a housewarming, blah blah blah, you know that people just want to get in there and judge for themselves and eat some free food and look inside your medicine cabinets.

Go ahead narc. I'm clean.

Anyway that's what I went with when I made up the invite for our event:
You are the first lucky souls to see it. I haven't even emailed them out and of course I will email you guys the actual one with the address (which means you'll have to leave me a comment saying you'd like to come, I have all your emails).

Now, baring in mind it's me we're talking about and I am an arrogant bastard, is it too arrogant? Or is it more tongue in cheek/witty/sayingwhatwe'rethinking? Also, is it too vague? It's sort of what I'm going for and I'll clarify more in the email but...

Please provide feedback for you see, I have no tact or what's that word, etiquette.

1 comment:

Ambre said...

Cute. I like. They'll get it.