Thursday, July 23, 2009

moon honey sticky paper

Well today I got around to that crazy task of both contact papering my kitchen drawers and printing bridal shower, wedding, and honeymoon pictures. I did two drawers and decided to put off the rest. I know it's gonna be worth it but ugh...

The task of printing the pictures will take a few days. I'm printing them using my canon photo printer and it is slow like... The machine gets too hot, it runs out of ink, it runs out of paper. Know what though? I got extra cartridges and glossy paper cause of work so this is costing me zero dollars, just time.
So far my favorite two honeymoon pictures are the following because well, I took them in the bathroom as we were getting ready to go out to dinner and Matt is looking cool and I am looking like an eager excited nerd in a cute dress.
I like that you can so obviously see me holding the camera and that Matt is wishing I wasn't.

1 comment:

Ambre said...

mmmm! Very cute dress.