Wednesday, July 29, 2009

tacks, tape, and spray

Last week I tried to paint some stools with oil based paint. MISTAKE.
Forgot to take off engagemnent ring. MISTAKE.
Wore shorts. MISTAKE.

Today I remembered I had regular glossy paint and finished them. I love the color but hate the finish cause well, I half assed it. Oh well, lesson learned.
Today I picked a corner of the front of the house and put plastic covering all around it using tacks and tape...
bagged the legs like I learned from Door Sixteen...
And used spray paint. Duh EvY.

Putting the primer on the previously dual toned chair (that yes Man-D, it drove me nuts) took about a minute. And it was dare I say it, fun.
Right now I am taking a lunch break and about to bag the five other chairs about to get sprayed. Stay tuned for the big reveal...

-- mobile blog. spelling irrelevant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're thinking of the opera singer from Scrubs singing "Mistake" aren't you?