Monday, August 17, 2009

party in a box

I like to entertain and because of that I have a little setup just in case of emergency birthdays. Or last minute birthdays, but aren't all birthdays mental emergencies?
Everything is placed in it's own galvanized bucket that were leftovers from our wedding. Napkins, utensils, plates, salt and pepper, birthday candles, sugar packets, little favor bags, scoops.
And a happy birthday banner I think Ambre bought that we've reused year after year, birthday after birthday. It's silly, but it's nice to know I can bust these out and make it look like I really thought it through and make the celebrated birthday boy or girl feel nice on their day.
I recommend it.

1 comment:

Ambre said...

yay for the banner. =) Yay for your party set-up, and yay for your blogs that are short. I like that. =)