Monday, August 31, 2009

she has the karlstad

I'm rethinking the sectional. It is everything I like BUT since we're only in this house temporarily and don't know where we will land next, it's just not feasible to buy a giant sectional to drag from home to home where we will be downsized and a sectional won't fit.

Home skillet Anna at Door Sixteen has the Karlstad sofa in dark grey because her dogs ate her old sofa. Even has some yellow pillows on the thing, looks sweet.
We will be adding this chaise thing to it so Matt can put his feet up and play his video games comfortably and then we won't be needing an ottoman cause the chaise will allow us to put our feet up. I think we could both fit on it when watching movies. I also like that a giant chair won't be obstructing the view to the area where the docksta is anymore...
Sometime this week I'll be dragging Matt to Ikea to check these couches out in person. ONLY couches. So I say...

No comments: