Tuesday, October 27, 2009

b & b works

That Bath & Body Works place is a trap. You go in there to buy a candle and they trick you with claims of a free item with a purchase. I went in with the intention of buying some soothing scents for a backrub for Matt (yes, be jealous) and left with more.

 
They act all innocent too. Freaking salesgirls. If you buy one item for $15 or more you get an item of $13 or less free. Well now I have to buy the $16 massage oil so I can get the $13 body lotion for free. Matt would want it that way, it's a good deal! Or so I told myself.

And since I already had the lavender vanilla room spray that I swear helps me sleep better sometimes, it helped create a little soothing spa-ish vignette on the bedroom bookshelf. Proof that it need not be obvious to be decorative.

No comments: