Thursday, October 22, 2009

fabric shopping

I do own a sewing machine but I don't really use it much. There's a few projects I'm thinking of doing and so I went to Joann's in search of some potential fabric.

Here's some contenders for the office to use as curtains. Yellow. Grey. Striped. Patterned.

This is a strong contender to use for a headboard I want to make in the guest room.

This brown striped one is another contender for the headboard.

And those black and white ones with the circled patterns. They would either be fantastic curtains in the kitchen or umm.. something else. Anyway it's pretty.

I actually did purchase half a yard of a fabric I'm doing something with in the office... it's really boring but I'll show it anyway

1 comment:

the hickles said...

My mom and I spent an hour and a half in Joann's on Sunday, LOVED that so much was on sale, and bought $75 worth of fabric for Baby Hickle's room! So fun! I'm looking forward to posting pix of that next week, when we get the curtains and stuff up on the walls =)