Monday, November 16, 2009

it's begining to look a lot like target: part 3

I have not returned to Target, this is just from that one trip. Stop judging me!

That rustic collection was all over the place, here's some adorable snowflake trays and snowflake storage...

With the frightful weather, here's some delightful flannel sheets:

I bought some brown and blue snowflake ones last year that are great, these are equally cute, maybe cuter:
 
Of course, if you want to go a little more fun, these are a good option:
 
Or if you want to go the opposite and just have PLAIN flannel sheets, these are good too. I bet Matt wishes we had these instead of the snowflake ones:
 
Ornaments at Target are possibly my favorite thing. They're so inexpensive and you just want one more, one more, one more:

I am very into silver ornaments:
 
See?
 
I got my annual ornament from this aisle, so cheap I bought two of them:
 
I like to have Christmas trees in every room of the house in various incarnations. I could almost buy them all for different rooms in the house: pink in the office, purple in the guest bath, silver in the downstairs bathroom, blue in the bedroom, red in the living room, green in the guest room...
 
They hadn't quite put up all the ornaments in this collection yet and I am looking forward to seeing what other colorful decorations are to come:

Hmm.. stocking holders for the dog and cats. Too much.

And finally, the Christmas trees.
 
 
We actually have two. One small one and a 6' tree that Ali inherited us which is our main tree. Would it be too much to have a second tree on the second floor?

No comments: