Tuesday, November 17, 2009

it's begining to look a lot like target: part 4 (me me me me me)

Dearest Target, why do you do this to me? Why must you sell items that are so me, it's almost impossible to resist them?

For example, sparkly trees...
 
..and a black and white snowflake runner...
 
...and black and white christmas cards...
 
...wrapping paper...
 
..and gift bags...
 
...with trees...
 
 ..and even some plates i could use for my christmas party...

..but even the colorful stuff tempts me now...

and target you know if i had to do it over again, i would have bought a white tree
 
tomorrow, you will see what actually came home with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got the sparkly trees... they are fabulous.
m.

Anonymous said...

You can still get the white tree for upstairs. Just sayin'.