Wednesday, November 18, 2009

it's begining to look a lot like target: part 5 (the outcome)

As planned, I went to Target and purchased the wreath and the towel for the downstairs bathroom, unfortunately I didn't take Matt with me since he was at work.

Which resulted in this: a black and white snowflake table runner

Luckily when you flip it over to the other side, it's a nice plain black. If this quality had not been a part of the runner, I would not have purchased it. No, it's not on display yet, it's way too early to be decking the halls.
 
Unplanned but forgivable were the two ornaments purchased at $1.99 each. I snagged a lil' reindeer dude and a 2009 frame where I will commemorate the year of the dog and place a picture of Lebowski in it.
 
Also not on the list but it was unavoidable: black, white, and silver reindeer Christmas cards. I have a moderately elaborate Christmas card picture idea to go with the cards.
 
Okay, you may now all intervene if the words, "I'm going to Target" come out of my mouth.

No comments: