Tuesday, November 17, 2009

okay so here's an idea...

...take the two black chairs from here...

...and move them back the living room to create another seating  area with the smaller black side table like I do for parties (as seen here)...

...and purchase FOUR of these white stacking chairs for the round table instead of the black chairs.

Why? Because I really want that round table to have four chairs (for entertaining purposes) AND they're freaking on sale at Target for the BARGAIN BASEMENT rate of $55 for TWO! That's like (opens calculator, 55 divided by two) $27.50 PER CHAIR, you can't find those kinds of prices anywhere my friends. NO WAY.

Who wants to help me BEG my husband?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will! Practical, functional, and fashionable. It would look much better with that table. DO IT.