Friday, March 26, 2010

el shower para mi sister (part 3)

Tabletops. NO cheeseball crap. Simple, wrapping paper "table cloth/runner" and two little vases that cost $1.00 at Target. One flower per vase.
I did consider removing the lettering or wrapping it with something but meh, I'm not keeping them, people can take them home if they want so they can do whatever they want with them.
Prizes! I was just gonna give them out but found these treat sacks at 12 for $2.99 and put the dollar prize into them, punched a hole, put some ribbon through it, made a tag that said you're a winner and voila...
Cuteness. The boy gifts are in the blue and green sacks. Girl gifts are in stripes and pink. Clever huh? I know, I'm so original. I sort of feel bad that the prize will be a disappointment after such cute packaging but I'm hoping that the thrill of victory will be enough.
Further decor to explore will be the candy shop. That's always a winner. Like you!

No comments: