Sunday, April 25, 2010

more gardening

Best part of my gardening outfit. Panavision Hollywood Hat. There's a whole getup with this of black rain boots, my iphone armband, gardening apron, and gloves but I am chunky right now so you get this until I figure out cleverer angles to hide the extra weight, or you know LOSE it but like that's gonna happen, I'm practically eating butter via an IV.
Star jasmine vine. I'm doing that thing I do and waiting to see if he likes it there before I "dig in".
"Wow, it's getting pillowy out there" -Matt (I love him so very much)
 
Aren't daisys just the friendliest flowers? Seriously, they're my favorite.
And this guy is barren right now but he's coming out, and not like Jennifer Knapp or Ricky Martin, ohnoshedidn't! I can see tiny little buds ready to bust out like Dolly Parton, two in a row, damn!

No comments: