Wednesday, April 28, 2010

update on window boxes

Plants on the window box are doing VERY well. Maybe cause there's lots of sunlight and I'm being responsible and watering them. Little known fact: plants need water to live, I know, it was a shock to me too.
Strawberries are super happy, I already ate these two and four others. Tempted to just have the entire box of strawberries and have a strawberry supply all summer.
So... I added another window box.
Curled Parsley. (Flat Parsley & Cilantro & Basil by the kitchen sink).
Lemon Thyme.
And the only plants grown by seed right now, Chives. I am too impatient to wait for seedlings, I buy them kinda grown and then plant them, their growth is all them. But I'm gonna give the seeds a chance, hopefully they grow 'cause I LOVE Chives.
On the deck, mint, very happy, lavender, not happy. He must be moved.

No comments: