Tuesday, June 22, 2010

apple

The longest relationship I've had with a company, is with Apple (this is their old logo):
When I was in 5th grade, the first computer was an old Macintosh One and I knew someday, my computers would all be Apple:
The first computer I had that was all mine, was purchased by my dear dad right before I left for college. MY OWN COMPUTER. I knew which one I wanted and this guy was my friend for four years and more. It was used by a lot of our dorm and a lot by my roommate. He was a good guy, dang I almost wish I still had it. I wonder where it ended up, maybe my brother has it:
Then since I had to take a computer to work, I bought this guy off of Enrique for a few hundy:
A few years later, making production money, I went for it and now have this guy:
And with the needs of mobility increasing, this is my beloved toddler two years old:
I have successfully talked a few people into buying macs and as of now haven't heard a single complaint. I am a Mac Addict. A Mac Fanatic. A Mac Loyalist.

Their customer service is second to none. Recently I had to take Chuck (laptop) in 'cause the battery just wasn't lasting long enough, I figured it was time to replace the bat. One thing. My three year warranty had expired in April. An Apple Waranty is incredible. Whatever happens to the computer, it's all covered, they even go so far as replacing it if it needs that, easy as pie. They have appointments you can make with "geniuses" that figure out what's wrong with your computer person to person. Hardly any companies do that, you just talk to a machine, no action. The genius ran a diagnostic on the battery and sure enough it was toast. He told me that it would cost $99 to replace. Fine. Do you have a warranty? I did, for three years. Well, I'm gonna reward you for having that warranty, I'll just replace the battery free of charge. Brand new battery. That's my company and will be for life.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

well you just convinced me... but i still don't et what to do wwhen there is no right click.

EvY said...

dude. easy. click and hold. OR add an external mouse that has a right click button. easy as pie.

what're you gonna get a laptop? get a laptop. then buy a hard case for it and a keyboard cover for it cause you have children and as is my understanding, children are messy.