Sunday, July 25, 2010

lebowski's first LA party

A pair of lovely sisters invited me to their fabulous summer BBQ at their fabulous home. The older sister is my boss and the younger is sometimes my office PA. This is the younger of the two, Jenni.
The house is up in Mt Washington on a hill that looks right out onto Downtown LA.
Supremely jealous of this spectacular view behind these people.
Jenni told me to bring Lebowski. I was hesitant. Are you absolutely sure? She insisted.
He was a major hit with the ladies.
And the childrens.
We have a very socially adapted dog. He never barked, never tried to run away, he just spent the time sniffing, wandering, and drinking the melted ice water out of the bucket with the drinks.
And he made a doggy friend. A giant girl German Shepard named Sam who loved Lebowski and wanted to play with him. He gave us the terrified OMG carry me look when he first got there but came around quickly and never once jumped up on anyone, something he excels at when home.
I think he made more friends than we did. Everyone kept calling him puppy even though he's 2 years old. We went with it. On the way home, the dude kept harping about networking and getting an agent.

Oh geez.

No comments: