Sunday, August 29, 2010

my dream living room

I think that I would like a New York apartment in Los Angeles. I dunno, something about a bunch of rooms crammed together with hardly any space makes the little Tetris player inside go giddy with challenging opportunities. Having a four bedroom house allows a girl to spread out but a smaller home forces a girl to narrow things down to what's important.
Blah blah blah. This young lady is not a professional decorator but dang is she good. Her living room is so colorful and beautiful and it has molding and beautiful paint and it just feels so cozy.
I love the bookshelves behind the sofa.
I love the living room and dining room together.
I love the freaking dining room.
In a funny twist of fate, she's moving to Los Angeles but will be renting out this apartment. Too bad I could never live in New York, I don't care how cool their apartments are.

No comments: