Thursday, September 30, 2010

am i crazy or are these really really cute

I have a thing for wreaths. I have a fall one right now that is really really lame. I mean, it was from the dollar section of Target. Anyway, I saw these and found them incredibly beautiful. Ideally I'd get one that could just stay there year round. Though it would be great to have a different one for each season...

Spring/Summer
 Spring
 Fall
 Spring? Fall? Winter? Year round?
 Fall? Year round?
 Fall
 Fall
The store also sold cute little napkin rings:
 And a bouquet of felt flowers.
I am certain these whole things could be DIY'd but I have no such time for that.

Am I crazy? Are they cute?

1 comment:

Miri said...

they are adorable and DIYing felt may be a bit of a task. My favorites are the white one with the royal blue, green, aqua, and orange (which you emailed the link to me before) and I DIE for the aqua wreath with the orange flowers... but then again, you probably figured I might.