Tuesday, September 28, 2010

tray and bathy things

I like having my bath stuff on display. I have been known to transfer ugly bottles into pretty bottles. The bottle in the back with the white top has eye makeup remover 'cause the bottle was ugly. The skin tonic by Boots I bought 'cause the bottle was pretty not cause I wanted rose scented skin tonic. Thankfully I now actually use the stuff. The whole collection is really appealing to me because of the packaging.
I was downstairs and heard Matt mumble something that sounded like "hey i like that toothbrush thing..." "WHAT?!" He repeats it to me at the stairs. Why is it such a tremendous sense of accomplishment to have Matthew like something I bought that I had him in mind for that he actually appreciated? I got it at The Container Store for $4.
 I saw this little jar and impulsively bought three. I have one more left to use up. Why is a jar full of cotton swabs just so perfectly adorable?
Bath and Body Works, you sly trickster with your 3 for $10 body sprays. Yes, I've now begun using body sprays daily. Especially when I've not showered the day before.
Fancy cute candle to complete the yuppy scene there.
 I bought this tray recently on impulse and while I like it a lot, I can't believe I paid what I did for it. I think I had regret once it started checking me out.
Oh well, damage has been done.

No comments: