Sunday, October 24, 2010

the guest bath redo: here's a bunch of pictures

I got busy at work. Here's the bathroom.
I had nothing to do with it's design. Obviously. Not my style in the slightest. It's definitely an improvement over what was there before I mean come on, lime green linoleum? When was that ever a good idea? I do like the paint color, the solar tube, and the little ledge in the shower for the shampoo and stuff. It needs a new shower curtain 'cause the one I have is way too short for it and it needs a new soap pump and a rearranging of accessories. And then of course, it will need a new print of oranges in there.

By the way, I'm not a total asshole, my in-laws asked me what I thought of it and I told them the truth. They know me very well. They even called to the T what I would have done in there. "Modern, glass tiles". I love them.

1 comment:

jill f said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. They're better than we were able to take. I guess our tastes are generational- you're young, modern, and hip, and we're old, traditional, and wrinkled. But, we love you, too:)