Tuesday, October 26, 2010

hardy har har

I'm working on updating our master bedroom because if I want to get serious about the room Matt and I spend so many hours in, I can't do what I've been doing before, I need to think ahead and plan what the major elements are going to be and how they will look together. Which as hilariousness would have it the kids at the blog I frequent made a little mood board for their future master bedroom which together makes me think of stuff I've been posting about around this blog.
A four post bed which I want for the guest room, the color on the walls which I want something similar for the living room in the future, and the color orange which I want to add to our guest bath. I like when other stylish people agree with ideas I've been having. What does that mean?

No comments: