Friday, October 29, 2010

under cover

It's freaking black overload in my living room right now. The couch cover is technically dark grey but with the carpet it's way too much dark color. Need something brighter/lighter. Luckily Ikea has the capacity for a person to just buy cover for the couch, brilliant right.

Except the three colors I like are all dry clean only. BOO. It's not like the one I have now I wash regularly but it's nice to have the option of just tossing it in the wash if say, a dog, cat, or niece throws up on it. They're cute, spit up is not. They no longer sell a green one I wanted but here's the two predictable options and the one fun option that I like best.

Predictable Option 1) Korndal Medium Gray
Predictable Option 2) Isunda Gray
Favorite Option 3) Korndal Medium Blue
Since we have the add on chaise I have to buy a cover for it too so it's gonna set me back a few. 

Which do you guys like? 

Should I even bother buying something that's not machine washable?

No comments: