Tuesday, November 30, 2010

she works hard for the money

Matt was wondering about whoever wrote that song. Were they hoping to create some women's anthem that would inspire thousands of working women? Well they failed.

I had two weeks off and some change. I didn't want that to be the case. I wanted two days off and then no work came in. Finally got a one day gig to help a guy wrap a job and then while at work, got a call for ANOTHER job that might start Thursday or Friday. As I was heading in I thought, "the only thing a girl needs to get a job is another job". Usually I love my time off but with Christmas approaching, I am in need of making some extra Christmas moneys. Also I'm feeling lazy and uninspired about food and home so the posts around here have been boring.

I'll work on that. Christmas decorating post coming soon.

Unless you want to hear about cleaning out the garage?

Didn't think so.

No comments: