Friday, December 31, 2010

so this happened

Matt's sister was in town and they came to our house, since Angie's already here I had Liz bring Lyla and ta-da a picture with all four of my nieces.
Our house was FULL yesterday. I made lunch for the grandparents, the Fredrichs, the Carrs, and Milena, who dropped by while I was making lunch, perfect timing for her. I'd made tomato soup the night before and woke up with the thought that well if I am making tomato soup I best make some grilled cheese sandwiches. And since I already had pomegranate seeds I thought well I just need some arugula, parmesan, and I'll make dressing for a salad. It went over well. Grandma said the tomato soup was better than Panera's which I took as a big compliment. Then the family kept coming and coming. Luckily for dinner Dan and Jason picked up Panda Express. We had so many people around the table I had to add the small square one too, there was about 14 of us.

It was a good but tiring day.

Hope you all have a safe and happy new year. Matt & I are staying home, alone. It's only fitting.

No comments: