Sunday, January 16, 2011

it's back

Liz and Jamar moved into a new place and got a bigger bed so they brought back the full sized mattress and bedding we'd given them, so back into the drum room it went.
To make room I had to move the white table over to the other side of the room on top of the record player table until Esther moves and takes that table with her.
The drum room probably has the best view of any of the bedrooms. The master bedroom and office just look out into the back yard and the back of one of the neighbor's house but this is a fun view of the other buildings in the complex. Something about a view involving roofs.
I have Monday and Tuesday off and hopefully my chronic laziness will not overtake all the work I feel I have to do to recover the house from the holidays. Restoring the drum room back to order was on the list so I guess that's something.

No comments: