Tuesday, January 11, 2011

looking forward to spring

After a few days of morbidity after watching that scary documentary, I needed something to cheer me up a little. And a place to buy toilet paper. Luckily Target had busted out some spring-ish things that are surprise, totally me. Black, white, yellow.
I can't justify buying the cats new cat bowls can I?
I am a big sucker for these mellamine plates they make because I buy different patterns and then hang them on the plate wall and rotate them out as I feel like it.
I really like these. I've doubled the amount of utensils I have around the stove so I need two of these.
OCD storage containers. SI!
Patterned kitchen towels. Don't mind if I do.
 
I wanted a yellow coverlet that was way more expensive from Urban Outfitters.
And this I might want for my birthday. It's a half pint ice cream maker. I figure I'd just be making ice cream enough for Matt and Me what with Matt not doing the old milk thing, we can make our own with fruit concoctions. Either this or I'll find a cheap ice cream maker at Savers. Though this one is small and cute.
There. Something happy. Now back to my insanely busy work day.

No comments: