Tuesday, January 25, 2011

officey things

I had to move stuff around in the big cabinet to make room for my future TV. I also moved the Wii upstairs just to see what it would look like. It looks like it needs a TV next to it.
A few weeks ago I bought a third shelf for the office to give that area some height. Well it worked but I think it needs less stuff up there, too cluttered.
I think I'm gonna do the ole boring either three boxes or three piles of magazines. Ho hum. But at least it's got height, right?
I moved the star I got for Christmas in there, again, for height, and it's cute, I like it.
And finally, I'd been wanting to add another shelf to the office closet because there was a lot of wasted space up there, so many options I tossed around and the answer was already in my house. My closet already had stackable shelves on the top so I got some for the office.
I am gonna get one more next to it to add even more storage. 'Cause we know I don't like wasting vertical space.

No comments: