Tuesday, February 22, 2011

kitchen tea and coffee tray

So you saw the tea station in the office, sweet. The one in the kitchen is aimed for both tea and coffee.
I have the big loose leaf tea pot to the left to brew larger quantities of tea. The canister holds the loose leaf tea. The little trays use the used tea bags.
Sugar bowl with sugar cubes. I saw it at Pier 1 and it had to be mine. It's more transparent than the other one so you can enjoy the sight of the sugar cubes better.
Decorative jar of coffee beans you can see in the wider shots. French Press for One. Creamer also from Pier 1. I put the little jars of creamer inside it for funsies and looks.
And my latte cup that holds the stirrers, the big tablespoon when I measure coffee for the coffee maker, and the tea steeper when I make myself loose leaf tea for one.
Haven't tried the French Press yet. Don't even know how to use it. 90% of the time I want coffee it's just for me so brewing a pot always wastes coffee. I put the coffee maker away nearby for use when company comes but most of the time it's just one for coffee. Matt doesn't like it. He doesn't really like any hot beverages. He thinks its the devil's temperature. (30 Rock Reference).
Seems like a lot of little gadgets but I swear to you, I use them all. The French Press is TBD but from what I heard it will be a favorite. Supposedly makes a sweet cup of coffee.

No comments: