Thursday, February 24, 2011

room and board

Matt and I went... correction, Matt was DRAGGED to Room and Board so I could feast upon our future bed in person. I think if we get an income tax refund, which we probably will since I claim the least amount of deductions 'cause I freaking HATE having more taxes taken at the end of the year; I'd like us to buy the bed. I know it's expensive for a bed but seriously, how many hours do I spend on it? How many years will we spend sleeping in it? Anyway, the bed's perfect, it's beautiful, I love it, Matt loves it. I am even a fan of the stock color it comes in: Mist, I think it will add a much needed bit of color to the room. I don't care to add a lot of color in there, I wanted to at first but nah, that room's for sleeping and I have plenty of colorful rooms in the house.
There was also an item in the display room that made my eyes bug out. Wow, it's perfect. I've been thinking I'd love to have a chaise in the bedroom for looks and reading and this pretty lady is just the ticket. Matt really liked it and you know that when Matt actually likes something, we go with it.
She will have to wait until the bitter end to be purchased when we complete the bedroom.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com