Sunday, February 27, 2011

thor!

He's mighty. We went to the Brea Mall where our friend works and he helped us take home my new macbook pro whom I've named Thor. Complete with Microsoft Office 2011, keyboard cover, and upgraded RAM. I had to wait for an hour for him to be upgraded so we wandered the mall a little bit. The cool thing we learned is that Apple will price match stuff they sell in the store like Office which retailed for a lot less on Amazon and they matched it. Remember how I love Apple? Yeah...
Matt said ha ha, are you gonna seat belt him in? So I did.
Right now I've spent the day doing what us geeks call dialing it in when you begin customizing the computer to your preferences. One of the things I've had to do is sign into my mail accounts and it imports all my emails and can you believe how many freaking emails I have to go through to weed out the useless ones and the spam ones? Ugh.
So Thor is pretty fast, beautiful, he's awesome. I can't wait to take him in to work on Monday.

No comments: