Wednesday, March 16, 2011

pink swoosh

Matt needed new Chucks but I wanted a pair of Nikes so we headed to DSW. He did end up with a sweet pair of sauconys I had to convince him he needed. So practical my husband, he just couldn't understand why buy a pair of shoes just 'cause they look good. Men.
We spotted some atrocities being committed by Sketchers. Complete and utter Toms rip offs.
They called them Bobs and even donate a pair to needy children. Is Tom suing them yet?
This was the most awful shoe I had ever ever ever seen and I own a pair of Crocs. They're a Toms knock off, they're bright ass ORANGE, and they have the ED HARDY crap on them. Triple crime. Arrest them. Immediately.
I know a certain toddling niece that needs these big time.
And I ended up with a sweet pair of what I'd come for. I haven't purchased a pair of trainers since I bought my New Balances I love about 4 years ago. They're a work related purchase 'cause coordinators have to wear cool sneakers on set because we don't have to dress for comfort like the rest of the crew.
They have a hot pink swoosh.
One more shot at my bitchin' Late Night with Jimmy Fallon t-shirt my little brother bought me when he was in New York and got to see our favorite late night host in the flesh. Yes more than Conan, I'm sorry Coco!
When we went shoe shopping it was a Thursday and we were planning on a Disneyland trip the next day so I came home and changed because I wanted to wear this outfit at Disneyland. I am so very nuts.

No comments: