Saturday, April 30, 2011

the grid over my couch in the office

Well I switched out the colorful frames with fonts with pictures of my nieces over the couch in my office. Sure they're cute and all but it's pretty blah in there with the silver frames and the pale wall. Maybe it would look better behind a green wall?
Trying to decide if I want to move out the girls and move the colorful frames back or add some art here of things that make me happy like flamingos, California, etc. etc. Something like what this girl has going on in her office. The more I see it the more I like the idea. Then I could have an excuse to buy those abstract paintings I've been eyeing.
Got new pillows. Think I might add a solid magenta pillow in there.
Or I could leave as is. Decisions decisions.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

mix it up

Emily Carr said...

More Color!

Emily Carr said...

p.s. I need to send you updated pics!