Wednesday, November 23, 2011

gift list for the girl who buys herself everything

I'm a grown woman who makes a decent living and grew up poor. When I sees things I wants I buys, much to the chagrin of my man who grew up in a family that clips coupons and saves money. But since I grew up poor I do not like to spend ridiculous amounts of money on things like fancy shoes or expensive dresses so I feel like the things I buy myself are reasonable-ish and I feel I've earned them since I work hard for da money and don't have debt other than a student loan. (I don't have a mortgage yet, next year hopefully). All that to say, these are things I'll probably buy myself if someone doesn't buy them for me first.

Subscription to birchbox which sends fancy samples for $10/month:
Kate Spade case. I just bought myself this J. Crew case in gold because my Chilewich one cracked but I still want this one:
My kitchen supplies are pretty stocked but I really need glass prep bowls:
I don't care what this crap smells like. I just want it 'cause it says City of Angels and it's pretty:
I need a good iron, not for clothes, that's silly, for table linens:
I got a great knife set last year. But I'd like one more to add to the collection:
This guy's been on my wishlist for years. It's time for him to come home: 
I would make a lot of lattes if I had one of these at home:
Mine are getting old and worn, let's go vegan in a 7.5: 
Food's always a good gift for me and popcorn gourmet style, forget about it:
Sponsoring an otter is on my list of things to do before I die or turn 30, whatever comes first:
For my own silly reasons, I'd love this nano (in yellow 16gb) and watch accessory:
My kids deserve presents too:
My outdoor adopted kids might like this:
Electronic composter. Yes please:
Oh and don't worry if you can't send me any of these by December, you still have two more months 'til I turn 30 so this is also my 30th birthday wishlist. Or make it easy on yourself: iPad.

No comments: