Monday, November 21, 2011

under the category of evelyn is ridiculous


So the tree in my office is remote controlled. Also did you know you can rack focus on an iPhone camera? I was wandering the Target tree aisle trying to find a solution for an easier way to turn the tree on nightly without having to fight the branches and the outlet and found this for $20 which at first glance was just too much, too ridiculous, too...
Genius. It is a three pack and the remote controls all three of the outlets. I'm planning on using the other two for the other two trees (oh geez three trees, lunatic). Anyway, I know you're laughing at me right now, especially since I made a video but now I bet you're thinking about getting one for yourself. And just imagine, you can plug in your christmas lights into them too if you're one of the 99% of Americans that have only one Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

aww. you hung up an "m" ornament for me... you're so sweet.