Tuesday, February 28, 2012

neon yellow!

Obviously I love yellow in any forms but find it hard to WEAR yellow. I kept seeing people give props to these shoes on the internets and you know I'm all about Old Navy so I bought them. 
They are so happy and even Matt said they were cute. 
I like to have a large purse for work and a small purse for day to day activities. I wanted a green messenger bag so I got one at H&M and then found this mini one at Old Navy as well and what can I say I freaking LOVE that stupid little thing. I'm almost tempted to buy another one just so I have one as back up forever and ever (is that crazy?). 
It's really really mini though, that spotted thing is my phone for reference, see how mini? It's perfect for my not working days though since I just carry lip gloss, credit card sleeve, lotion, and the phone.
I also own a neon yellow belt I bought with my boss at American Apparel during that infamous Old Navy shoot. I mostly just wear it on set to add some brightness to my usually grey ensembles. 

Do you guys wear yellow? Would you wear neon yellow?

No comments: