Friday, March 2, 2012

of colored denim

I am a fan of bright colors and such so I very much wanted to join in on that colored denim trend. Much ballsy, thinner, attractive women than me can pull them off but I'm 30 what the heck right? Of course, knowing this is a trend I didn't want to pay a lot of money for them.
I first bought the green ones at Urban Outfitters and then someone posted about "rockstar jeans" at Old Navy. I Love Old Navy but their jeans SUCK. Especially on my big tuchus so I was pleasantly surprised when they actually fit well. I sent Ali pics of myself in them to approve or deny the purchases. If you guys are thinking about getting some you can't beat the prices at Old Navy and H&M. Oh but the sizes at Old Navy are really small so go bigger than you think you are. I'm usually a 7-8 but these were a 10.
I bought the pink ones and the blue ones and I wore the pink ones for my birthday and the blue ones at a baby shower I went to with my mom. When I walked in she looked at my pants and said, "Ehh?! That's the style now huh?"

I nodded. She nodded in acceptance. Way to be in style mom.

1 comment:

...melody... said...

I like these Evy! There is a lot of stuff out there that I wish had the guts to wear....for example leggings. I like how they look on people, but totally don't have the confidence to try them for myself. Maybe when I turn 30 I'll lose my inhibition! :D