Friday, March 23, 2012

well its definitely yellow

AGH! It's so yellow. I think I underestimated Target's ability to produce a yellow that wasn't attacking your eyes with a wild ferret. Oh I know that side table has got to go and I have a $20 solution in mind but I haven't had a chance to go to Ikea yet.
I was wondering if maybe it was the bright pink pillows that were making the couch look so ferrett attacking/jarring so I tried a few pillow combos.
Number 4 was the temporary winner.  I spent gift card money on the cover and it's staying since the more permanent solution (custom cover) is more expensive and I don't want to do it until I move to the next house to see what a green wall looks like with the sofa.

Have a good weekend. Please stay safe and rodent free.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

if you are gonna go yellow, you may as well go for yellow. i also chose the 4th one. i actually like it.