Friday, April 27, 2012

dis my office right now

Well I finally had the room all ready to go for pictures and immediately upon putting these pictures onto the blog post I found about 10 things I wanted to change. So here's what it looks like for the sake of having something post today and then in a few weeks after the tweaks have been made, I'll upload pics of it again.
Need to change the art. I've had placeholders forever and I need to find something permanent.
That tray is terrible on this stool. It's gotta go, the scale is all wrong.
The picture and the box are not right. Trying to find another solution.
I totally copied someone's idea of the nail polishes in the jar. It's staying.
Matt finally bought me this copy of Alice in Wonderland I'd been wanting forever. I'd already read it but I really wanted the pretty cover with the flamingos.
These fools were nothing, they were seeds, I made them, behold my power! *lightning strikes me*
This one was $2 last year at Home Depot. Still alive.

I'm unemployed for a week and have lots of cleaning up/sorting/throwing things away/getting projects done/preparing for moving sort of things to do. Nothing that will stay with the house, stuff that I would want to tackle when we move regardless like painting the office chair legs so I'll get those things done and have less to do when we move.

Hope your weekend is spent getting something done you've put off for awhile.

No comments: