Monday, August 20, 2012

golf outfit of the day and golf nails

I didn't get a chance to post my outfit while on the course since dumb me thought we would be able to get 18 holes in 2 hours and we were rushing to get as many holes in before we lost the sun. The shorts in this picture are actual Nike golf shorts (on sale of course) and they are as mom jean as you can get but boy are they comfy. A legit golf course is exhausting my friends. On the first hole I darn near quit but I loosened up and at least I got some nice hits in. I need to find some golf ladies to play with, still don't know any girls that do.


My boss had been showing up to work with sick awesome manicures and so we went to her place and I got gels (very thick nail polish stuff that lasts for weeks) and they are so very cute. I don't think I'll do this regularly but it will be nice to not worry about my nails while I'm away from home.


Tomorrow: chiro and pedicure and clean up and pack. Whew!

- iPad Post

No comments: