Thursday, August 16, 2012

I don't have a lot to do and yet...

T-minus oh, 5 days 'til I leave my home for Nueva York. It will be the longest my honey and I will be apart, before that was last year in July when I was gone for a week shooting in Colorado. Next year it'll be 3 weeks the rate we're going and even further from home since it was a 2.5 hour flight, then 5, what next, 10? I am not a fan of being away from Matt. But that's work life.

We work tomorrow and then I have time off 'til we leave so I feel as if I should get things done around the house before I go but I have no clue what these things would be. I think I'd rather just hang with Matt, my fam, and get 18 holes in before I don't get a chance to in the next two weeks.

That's funny about my job though, I never know when I'm going to be traveling. It's from one day to the next you could be doing a normal LA job or packing a bag.

Which does remind me of the big to do before I leave: pack for 2 weeks for a big humid city. Hmmm...

- iPad Post

No comments: