Tuesday, August 21, 2012

my bags are packed

This is my process. I pile all the clothes I'm thinking about taking and then fold them into piles of shorts, pants, tops, dresses and weed out what seems excessive and what's left goes into the suitcase.
Seven pairs of shoes didn't seem excessive for some reason. The 7th is the Toms I'll wear at the airport that are with my airport outfit.
Can I tell you how you know you married the right person? If after 5 years together and the past few months constantly together be it vacation, work, golfing, I mean you are together a ridiculous amount of time and yet the night before you are leaving that spouse for 2 weeks and are so damn depressed about being apart from them, you married the right one.

Oh and if they're willing to be awake at 5am to drop you at an airport for a 7:35am flight, keeper. Big time.

- iPad Post

No comments: