Monday, August 20, 2012

my pelican

There's a line of hardcore cases called Pelican that are used in production to transport specialty gear that needs to stay protected from the elements and the nature of filmmaking which is constantly mobile and braving the elements. They usually come with foam you can customize to protect your gear.
I feel like a poser since I don't have fancy gear, but now I have my own Pelican 1610.
It's hardcore and it has a handle and wheels.
And while I don't have a Canon 7D or an Alexa, inside are the tools of MY trade, office gear. 
Which frankly I'm surprised it all fit with room to spare. I think partly I wanted to take a photo of it to share the insides of my case and partly so I can remember how I packed it before.
I ordered a special lid organizer for it as well and it makes me happy.
So she's all ready to go and will get to New York before I will.
I think I'll name her Alicia Keys.

No comments: