Monday, August 13, 2012

why i feel i have to make decisions now on a house i don't own is beyond me

I can't really make big plans as to what I'm going to do with our house whenever it is we buy a house. House that wasn't it isn't it, I've decided that I just can't compromise on 3bed 2 bath minimum, those houses are out there in our price range and I will wait 'til one says yes like a desperate man. 

While we're waiting I'm consumed with making decisions I don't have to make yet like what paint colors to paint my office. You know, things that matter, or things that I can pretend to decide on now since I have nothing else to prepare for future house. I've been debating between a green office and a pink office. And now I've decided that I'll have a green guest room:
And a pink office:
Because why subject male guests to a pink guest room right?

Of course this will probably change once we actually see what future home looks like 'cause the light might be all wrong with these colors but for some reason my mind wants to make decisions albeit ones that won't have any impact and won't have to be put into effect for awhile. I gotta do something while I wait I suppose.

No comments: