Monday, September 24, 2012

picnic, golf, and disney

For our big 5th anniversary we went back to Neff and had ourselves a lil' picnic.
We got Mario's Peruvian since it was our food from our rehearsal dinner. 5 years and 15 pounds later. Ugh, I'm gonna get an eating disorder from this weekend. I know you guys are being nice but I am having a rough time being as big as I am. Luckily my honey don't care and still thinks I be cute.
After the picnic we were watching golf which made me want to play golf so, we did! Even a bad day at a golf course is a great day 'cause you got to go golfing. I don't have bad days at golf, I am always happy to get to think about nothing but hitting a little ball with clubs into a cup.
We went to Napa Rose again since last time was pre-Matt realizing he was allergic to things and he couldn't eat much so we tried again and the staff was very accommodating to his needs. This how many years we been married in case you forgot.
I ate another cheese plate. Last time I went I didn't know as much about cheese as I do now so I would nit pick things like the bread they gave me. Ignorance is bliss. This will be our last annual Disney resort dinner I think. We're gonna have to go full veg from now on.
We got home and had Ali take another pic of us since the girl at the restaurant sucked at photos. I wear those shoes every anniversary since they're so tight I can only stand them for a few hours at a time.
I'm looking forward to the next 5 years, a lot will change, hopefully it'll be less gold belt around the middle for me. Still though, we're cute. And still happy to hang out with each other every day.

No comments: