Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sarabeth's Central Park

Earlier I told you about my favorite meal in New York but Sarabeth (The Central Park Location, they have a few) was our favorite Brunch in New York which was also about the ambience and classiness. Here's my boss enjoying a bloody mary.
It was my high school pal Andy's 30th Birthday this day so we got ourselves some mimosas. You know, to celebrate the occasion.
Sarabeth is famous for their preserves which came with the Veggie Frittata I ordered.
Of course it's not brunch without potatoes so I got some of those too.
I dunno why but the coffee mug was particularly adorable and now I understand why coffee is so important in New York. You need it to survive the night you just spent out late singing karaoke.
Now this place I would return to because well, a girl's gotta eat and brunch is my favorite meal but why experiment, I got a good thing here, I'll just stick to it.

No comments: