Thursday, October 11, 2012

when boston invades los angeles

Both of my besties were in town one weekend in September! For one glorious night they both slept under the same roof as me. Sigh. Why do my bitches gotta be else places? Unfortunately we had to share our time together with our significant others, current roommates, college pals, and family. I am greedy. I want them all to myself. Me me me. It's a good thing I like all these other peeps. I mean, who doesn't love Jesse and more importantly, Jesse's beard.
We celebrated all the holidays we could and we got macaroons from Bottega Louie. 
Ali's older sister Megan (in the stripes) lived on the same floor as us freshman year and we were pretty close and she's the reason Ali & I even met but I totally dumped her for her younger sister like some awful dude that trades his wife of 20 years for a model half her age. My excuse is we're in the same major. Also, Megan ditched us for Stewart Hall and some chick who I loathe but that's another story...
It's so strange adulthood, people moving away. It makes you wistful for the times when getting together for lunch was a 3 digit extension away.  
Adulthood is pretty boss too though and at least now we don't have to deal with homework.

No comments: