Thursday, November 22, 2012

cooking supplies I need

I'm almost done cooking oddly enough, that wasn't too bad. Geez I was a winy child last night, I think I was tired. Now as I work I am realizing I badly need the following things, which is my notes to self:
1) a good set of cookie sheets/baking pans. Not for cookies though.
2) more white corningware type dishes but more modern that have lids for both cooking and storage. I did not imagine how much food storage and transport I would be doing.
3) mandoline slicer
4) more measuring cups: good ones and stainless steel. 2 sets
5) more measuring spoons. stainless steel. 1 more set should do it.
6) more digital timers. 2 more.
7) more large bamboo cutting boards. 4 at least.
8) a better can opener
9) new hand mixer
10) cuisinart popcorn machine

- iPad Post

No comments: